View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 01:27 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

When I went in for my last lidocaine/depomedrol injection. My feet were really giving me a fit. I asked the nurse who was taking my vitals if I could take my socks and boots off in the room I was in or if I should wait. She said it was ok to take of there, but whern I did I thought she was going to faint. She ran out and got the dr. He came back in and said, oh yes that is normal in his own special Jewishy voice. Normal. It is nice to know that black/blue/purple feet and ankles are normal.

I've not seen that nurse there before, nor since, she said she doesn't work often. The other nurse said when he gave me the injection you could see the feet turn pink. Too bad I was out. He's going to do a doplar to see why they are so dark all the time. Except when I have them elevated at head level for more than 3 or more hours.

Where are you in Ill, I might want to see your pain doc?

My original doc for my workcomp just sent me a note saying he wouldn't write me a letter for my denial hearing because he felt releasing my records three times was enough. He released them to me(because I didn't know who I was going to have as a lawyer and I was trying to speed the process up), to my lawyer(who said it was just part of his regular protocol), and to SSDI. I still haven't figured out how to respond, this is my gp. I've been going to him for 16 years.

glad you found someone who wants to know what is happening,
gentle hugs
pat e

gramE is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote