View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 05:21 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Heart thanks

HI Rae, thank you for you thoughts. it is a hard battle and sometimes I wonder if I am going to ever win. today feeling pretty sciatica like, with a bad night sleep. I will look at the patch. I understand about going out of your mind. I was really bad since I changed my diet for no sugar and no white flour. But Today feel pretty whippy. and the worse I guess, is the lack of faith...But I just started the isometrics and I am (beside the sciaitica) pretty sore all over, so that does not help. But I got to give it a go to see if he does anything. what is your condition ?? kind regards virginie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrae View Post
I admire your strength and determination in this battle you face!
This is very inspiring to read!

Just wanted to mention (since I noticed you can't take much medication)....have you had any success with pain patches? If you are able to stay above the pain with what you've shared, then oh how great that is!
BUT, if your pain becomes intolerable, you could check in to getting Duragesic patches (Fentanyl) - the med is distributed thru your bloodstream and not your digestive track.
They aren't for everyone and there has been negative stigma about them, but I for one have to say that they have saved me from going out of my mind.
Just thought I'd throw this out there, in case you hadn't considered this route.

Also, Epsom Salts has been very beneficial.....

Please keep us updated!
Caring
Rae
swimwithmanta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote