View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 06:57 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Smile No Regrets

Absolutely not, no regrets. This was a good decision on the part of patient, doctors, the company, and the insuror which has cared for my needs. Pain, well, since I got this way in a car wreck, and pain has been a constant part of my life since then, although now it is managed by this blessed device.

Sure there was about the amount of time you mentioned from the time I arrived at the surgery center until my wife drove me home. Pain, yes, there was pain, but then the purpose was to all the insertion of the leads with me sufficiently awake to give lucid responses to the Doc and the Rep as the leads went in under fluoroscopy and then the stim programs were beginning to be "tested" within me. Could I feel this? How about that? Does this help? We finally arrived at Ahhhhhhhhhh........ then they wrapped me up and sent me to recovery. Was it as bad as discography was for me? No way!! But bear in mind there is pain and that it will pass assuming your professionals are doing the right job and your body cooperates. You are an active part of the team at this moment.

If I had it to do again? Well, then, sure!
Prayin,
Mark56
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Rrae (03-10-2011)