View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 10:41 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile Were you in the military? Anthrax vaccine?

GarityGirl,

Good day! I am in the military and have been researching Vaccines. They originally did an MRI and saw my Cerebellum had shrunk and they were thinking SCA. After telling them so many times that no one in my family had this, they ordered genetic testing through Athena Diagnostics. It proved that all my genes match and r/o hereditary SCA. If you weren't in the military, any vaccines in the last 15-20 years that were suspect? This is a sad state of events and I am emailling an Army SSG that is going through the same process, but, with boys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrittygirl View Post
well, I have finally "graduated to 2 canes. It's breaking my little girl's heart to see Mommy like this. She was only 4 when I got sick, and she doesn't really remember me any other way. Life has sure cheated her, huh? I'm trying to be the best Mom (and dad) I can be for her, and the guilt I feel for failing her, and my older two children, and now my granddaughters, is staggering! I should BE there for them - but, alas, my body has other plans, and this road God is walking down with me, although unfamiliar, is one I know the Master is taking me on for a reason. I trust in Him and love Him more today than I did yesterday. My Great Physician will heal me as is according to His will and in His time (:0}.
ilviking1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote