View Single Post
Old 03-11-2011, 04:47 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Are there any cases of SSDI for Fibro??
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSDIHelp View Post
Hello,
I just wanted to introduce myself. I've been disabled with CFIDS and Fibro since 2001. Like many of suffers, I get discouraged with the chronic nature of the illness, the pain and depression are the worst for me. I've become a different person with the illness and struggle to retain the parts of me that I adore and miss.
Each day I'm grateful for what I do have though, a loving family, son & daughter, their spouses and twin 5 yr old granddaughters and a loving and supportive husband. He makes me fell loved every day and makes me laugh. I'm lucky to have him in my life.
I've decided to get back into working with clay which I used to love. Silly, but it's a major decision for me. My self esteem has been 'damaged' and I don't have the confidence I used to.
I'm not a SSDI guru but I have analyzed and researched how-to complete the application and consider myself an expert on that narrow a topic. . I get great joy by helping other people through the process and answering questions when I know the answer.
I look forward to getting to know you and hearing the latest about CFIDS. If you do have questions about the SSDI application, please don't hesitate to post. I promise I'll answer your question to the best of my ability. If I don't know the answer I will get it for you.
BittersweetSerenity is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote