View Single Post
Old 03-11-2011, 11:41 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I think it is key that he didnt stop thinking, listening. questioning after he read the univeristy stuff. After he knew I was seronegative. He did say at one point in a casual way that I hadnt passed and EMG. I countered with that I believe if I were tested in the summer (and fully off mestinon) I would test positive. I said if I went to Mayo again it would never be in winter as the results would have been different. My daughter even recalled how cold the room I was first tested in at the univeristy.

He remarked again this time was we were discussing mestinon for the surgery, "now what does it does it affect for you?" So I told him again. I also said he hasnt seen the worst as I am worse in summer. He is still gathereing information. That has stopped to a larger part at the univeristy. We even had the conversation about the polymyyositis possibly being part of whats going on. Polymyositis is one of the things that should get ruled out if MG is susupected. I tried to bring those symptoms up last november with the last really lousy appointment with the ped neuro who put 2 young students. I think polymyositis is something a young student wouldnt necessarily pick up on. I am putting down students. It is a hard to pick up disease. It sure needs an open mind not a place where my mental health is constantly being put oout as first thoguht.

Annie59
Annie59 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote