View Single Post
Old 03-11-2011, 01:08 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thank- you both for your response. As I read trough the post on this site all I can do is hope and pray that things will clear up for me in the next week or so. I also hope and pray that the people that have been dealing with PCS get well. These pass few days have been rough and I could not imagine having to deal with all this stuff for a long time.

Mark, thank you for all the great advice. As much as I want to play again I know that it's not the smartest thing to do. I also gave thought to what you said about this not being my first head blow. I remember a fee weeks ago tackling somebody and hitting my head on the ground. I got a bad headache for about 10 min. After It went away I went back in. I do play MLB so I was always going full force into sombody.

I have also started to have sunlight sensitivity. I just went outside and even with sunglasses on the light hurts my eyes and brings on a pain in my head. I would also like to know have any of you felt like a presure behind your eyes? And why am I developing new symptoms almost a week after. I was thinking that things would be clearing up.

Like, I said thank you for the response. I hope you all are doing ok, and if not I hope things get better soon for you.
Xoe22 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote