Thread: Denied
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2011, 01:12 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mz Migraine View Post
Your husband should obtain copies of his medical records and notes for his own records. Read them especially the notes! This way you will know exactly what was reported to SS and most importantly, if there were any mistakes/errors in the information.

If I were you, I would swollow your pride & march right on down to your local social service department & get on Medicaid, food stamps, and anything else your state allows until you win your SSDI case.
Shop at food banks - all food is free.
Seek treatment at the free clinics (search the internet & your local Yellow Pages for locations in your area).
Most if not all hospitals have "charity" treatment programs = FREE and/or deep discounts!

If your husband has depression, is he seeing a physician that specializes in the treatment of depression? If he is not seeking treatment for it, SS will not even consider it as a "disability."
she(MzMigrain) is right about also getting treatment for his depression.i am and they also put me medication(celexa).just more foder for my case.and his(yours)
don1956 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote