View Single Post
Old 03-11-2011, 03:24 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babyboomer15 View Post
Didn't you call SSA a few weeks ago and told them you were feeling better? That sent up all kinds of red flags. I wouldn't worry about a review. I think its 7 questions and one of the questions is-has your overall health improved. If the answer is no-then you probably remain on SSDI. I just received the remainder of my 401k-only 40 bucks and they taxed it even though it shouldn't because my only income is SSDI and LTD. I wonder if SSA will question that as earnings?
No, don't be silly. I think you are referring to me wanting to know what I should be reporting to SSA and you kind of laid into me because you misread the whole meaning of the thread. You assumed that I was taking my SSDI benefits for granted and that was definitely not the case. The truth is I am so paranoid about losing my benefits that sometimes I get carried away with worry. It's what my mental illnesses do to me, they make my life miserable and now things are going to get worst because I am going through withdrawals as the doctor scales back my dosage of meds.

I believe this is the thread you are referring to BB15..

http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/thread144768.html

Last edited by Shellback; 03-11-2011 at 03:28 PM. Reason: clarification
Shellback is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote