View Single Post
Old 03-11-2011, 10:33 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I definitely empathize with your obsession regarding losing SSD, I have my own obsessions.. All day long I worry about how my advancing education (potential Masters degree), current doctors reports etc. etc. etc. will effect my potential review date in 2015.. I'm starting to realize that its tough to live like this, always concerned about that possible review in 2015.. Living today out of fear of whats going to happen 5-7 years from now just prevents you from living fully today... At the end of the day I believe the statistic is over 90% of reviews are not turned down, meaning SSA literally has to prove that you are better which is hard for them to do.. a lot harder than you simply are now taking little or no meds. As for medicine, I am in the same boat as well, taking wacked out anti-psychotics and mood stabilizers.. The more self help books I read about "living in the moment" are increasingly suggesting to me that medicine only takes away from your true nature/character and zombies out your personality. Hopefully what Babyboomer says its true, that the 7 question review is the only review that is common and not that 10 page "long form" report
EducatedAsylum is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Shellback (03-12-2011)