View Single Post
Old 03-11-2011, 10:39 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aireyden View Post
I don't have a regular exercise routine...but I think starting tomorrow I will. I do have a treadmill and a spin bike...and the weather in nj is starting to break (mgiht hit 50 during the day...i hate cold weather).

why did you say walk before noon??

we have a jacuzzi in our bathroom...but the thing takes so long to fill up that I hate taking baths...sometimes the noise from the jets bother me too..as relaxing as it sounds...sometimes it isn't. But I think I might just get in there tonight.

and I agree...seems like the nights I do watch a little tv before bed...I'm up more during the night. (actually just being overstimulated in general keeps me up)

i'm resorting to meds to help me sleep. Didn't want to go that route, but I have no choice.

I have to chime in about taking Xanax or other meds (Benzo's) for sleep. I started taking Xanax last year and it worked wonders, at first, but after a while I got tolerance withdrawal, which is where you start having withdrawal symptoms without actually changing the dosage or anything else. Because of this, I had to stop taking it because I would of had to keep up dosing in order to feel the same affects. I'm now off of Xanax and going through some pretty nasty withdrawals.

I became a part of a support group because of the things I was going through. I don't mean to mention this type of stuff to scare anybody, but I just want people to realize some of the things they forget to mention.

The group is known as Benzo support. Feel free to google them, and check out the FAQ page because it talks about some of the symptoms you can have.
Jingles1987 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote