View Single Post
Old 03-11-2011, 11:24 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

That's a good point Becca - I wonder if others do have it. Mark, do you know if a MRI or CT scan would show intracranial pressure? Best of luck with your LP Becca.

Kim, your ordeal sounds terrible. Although I get some bad headaches that go on for days, they are not as bad as what you went through. Sounds like the experience is very much like a bad migraine (staying in dark room, needing assistance to walk, can't be touched). I'm very fortunate in that my migraines have improved greatly over the years. I cannot imagine how you went through that level of pain for such an extended time. So glad you have some releif from that!

Like you, I was very active and worked as mgr in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment and since my TBI, I've been a couch potatoe. Even walking makes me dizzy.

I recently started going to the swimming pool. I'm not very active there, but simply dog-paddling in the water and floating on my back soothe my senses/brain a lot and it gives me a little exercise that is not too strenuous. You might want to try that (with a buddy in case you don't feel well). You also will not have to worry about any jarring to your brain and body.

Tammy
Soccergal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote