Thread: scs pain
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2011, 01:14 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi All Boy do I have a hard time figureing out how this works. I am from n. Utah. I cant go to the E.R. cause they would tell me to go back to the doc that put it in. I was just wondering if anyone that has a scs has had previous back surgery because the old scar tissue is what gave him the bad time he kept trying to get the scs thru the scar tissue and couldnt get it thru this was on the trial i am wondering if for the perm one if he put it thru the scar tissue while I was asleep and couldnt complain as to how much it hurt like I did when he was trying to get it thru for the trial one if it is thru the scar tissue now maybe that is what is hurting so bad. I sure wish there was a way to find out without removing it then having a MRI to find out what he has done. Yes i know about RSD spreading I have had it for about 12 yrs. and have studied every thing that i can find about it on the internet. One thing that I did find out that the doctors didnt know or didnt mention was that the pain pills delete mens testerone so shots are necessary to keep it up so your bones dont lose their density. I got this RSD from a podiatrist that accidentally slipped and cut a artery and didnt know how to put a drain in properly or stop the bleeding and almost bled to death getting minor foot surgery. I say that just to say how hard it was to find a lawyer around here that does medical malpractice I just looked and there isnt one in the phone book I called them meaning every lawyer in the book and found one last time and it took ten yrs to settle is sure isnt as easy as people say Ill sue it sure wasnt easy for me i went thru about four of them before every thing was done. I had the perm one done the first of sept and the doc just kept saying just wait and it will stop hurting then finally he said I havent had one failure and your not going to be the first so go find another doctor well i guess that cleared up the hasnt had any failures he just sends them down the road to another doctor. Did anyone get the price of having there scs installed the whole price taxes and all lol......I have asked quite a few people on facebook about what kind of doctor put in there scs and they didnt know but when they checked and got back to me most were put in by antheologists i found it unbelivable like Mark before I always went to nerologist i think they do the best back surgeries but now they wont see me without a referal and then they say go back the the doc that put it in. I finally got one that said he would take it out but not look for anything causing the pain well geeese i want to know what he screwed up. I think they the hospitals have trained antheiogists to put in scs but he has no clue how to fix anything if ya remember they trained a monkey to drive a rocket ship into outer space but i think that was all of it........lol well thanks for listening Alan
rsdbadfoot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Rrae (03-12-2011)