View Single Post
Old 03-12-2011, 07:58 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by finz View Post
Oh my gosh Bunz.......I think we have almost identical medical records (except for the fusion surgery and I'm just left side, not bilateral w the radiculopathy and TOS) !

What are you doing for treatment now ?

I am very frustrated by WC denying anything my docs suggest right now and have to make a decision about finding a new doc soon (a lonnnnggggg story......)
Good morning finz, I understand your frustration, my family Dr is amazing but since my fusion was not successful he worries about taking further tests for fear of what he will find, last one I had was a bone scan and it showed degenerative changes within the AC joints bilaterally, hands, wrists, both elbows,upper/lower cervical spine and upper thoracic spine. Doc says no more surgery right now. I attend physio 2 times weekly and I have massage therapy once a week(this is painful as I hurt to be touched; my neck, scalene/scapular,bicep muscles are so tight and bulging), I do posture stretching exercises 3-4 times a day, laser therapy, ultra sound, tens machine and I have 2 wonderful heating pads, my fav being the one that wraps around my neck (like a small shawl). I have been in PT since 2007. This is the reason I had to apply for disability, pain level is always 7-8 out of 10. Sorry you feels the same pain, what treatments are you getting? Thanks finz, Bunz
---------------------------------------------------

bunz50 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote