View Single Post
Old 03-12-2011, 10:42 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Gosh, Judy, I hope you get a break soon. At least your doctor is easy on the eyes!

Sandy, I hope Jim's foot is healing well. Stitches are the worst and especially on the foot where it's hard to reach and gets bumped quite often. I hope he's feeling better.

I've hit a plateau.....again. Maybe I just need to stop concentrating on trying to lose and instead concentrate on just eating healthy. I would really like to lost 10 more pounds but if I don't I'm not losing any sleep over it.

I've just about become a vegetarian! I hardly ever eat meat anymore. I do eat eggs and fish (sometimes). I posted a soup recipe over in the Food Court that was really good....if you like Kale and white beans. I'm planning on making it again this weekend.

I hope everyone is doing well and ready for Spring! I can't believe this is the weekend to run our clocks forward.
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SandyC (03-14-2011)