View Single Post
Old 03-12-2011, 11:50 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I am in the same boat....although a mom of 3 children(one in college..7th and 4th grades). THey leave for school and I am a mess too.

I'm sick of being lonely...can't talk on the phone much (and i'm a gabber), tv..20 mins at max -- computer 10 mins at a time...barely read...forget magazines and can't sleep without help of some meds...same drill.

I feel all this tingling in my head and i think its from what i was just previously doing...(talking too much on the phone...having a friend over for lunch...driving locally to grocery store). I feel like I'm putting too much on my husband and friends.

I'm not dealing well with it either. So far its been 6 months. I'm seeing improvements, getting out for an hour a day...but on the other hand i'm my worst enemy. I'm afraid I'm doing too much...then won't sleep or huge headache but I'm also afraid I'm not doing enough and just sitting and worrying into headache and no sleep. Understand???

I do rest in between either in a chair witha cup of tea and a mask to just put my head back and relax. I have too much energy to lay down for a nap (although activity out of the house usually makes me come home and lay down).

My friends are probably sick of hearing me crying...as they all say it isn't doing me any good (and I know that). I just want to get out more.

Going for a walk in a few mins with a friend. Maybe that will help.

Good luck...

doesn't the computer bother you???
wtrpk is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote