View Single Post
Old 03-13-2011, 08:28 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Heart

Dear Bobby i am enjoying many many things... i enjoy intellectual sparring at work, slong as it it just that, i enjoy sense of community/team when it happens i do like working with databases i like making things go - when they go i feel good.

i enjoy feeling able.

i enjoyed mending my pants it is tedious and linear but i enjoyed the velvety touch of the material - oh yes i am fixing the red cords now - the same way i altered the other ones at the beginning of winter

i enjoy some of the folks at the bar others are just strange and i can enjoy them in a different way

i enjoyed seeing the spike studded black painted heavy metal listening 20 year old come in walking her little boxer - wearing a lilac, pearl'n-'ribbon-addorned doggie-jacket oh my i died laughing

i enjoy when my boss makes fun of my other colleague (she and he are much tighter... and old cohorts... they have a pattern) and winks at me over my monitor. he's an oddball for sure.

i've njoyed cooking this weekened and telling yall about it and i have bought too many earrings not all of which i like any more and also too much hose which i probably can't use actuall that goes for all of it. i did buy two tops i keep ogling at the others but there is always something not quite right about it color or too thready so... commute is long i try to do it at time when i can at least not be squished this favors spending time at the bar afterwork

love you, don't worry.

being branchy is fun but sometimes the branches run into each other it's weird. or intertwine.

~ waves ~
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-13-2011), Brokenfriend (03-13-2011), Mari (03-13-2011), mymorgy (03-13-2011), OhKay (03-13-2011)