View Single Post
Old 03-13-2011, 09:26 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Question Sweating fingertips

Hi Everyone,

One of my symptoms that I just can't seem to understand is the sweating of my fingertips. At first it was my pinky an ring finger on my right hand that started sweating but now it is all 4 on my right hand. Also the amount of sweat in the last few months has increased. It use to a small amount on the tips but now it leaves puddles on them. My hand/fingers can be freezing cold yet they are still sweating. Or it can be -40c (I am in canada) and my fingers again are sweating. I have noticed with the increase of the burning feeling in my neck/shoulder the more it happens. Usually colour change will happen in the fingers/hand when sweating is really bad. I have never had issues with sweating on my fingers before my injury and nor does my left hand sweat what so ever.
Has anyone else had this happen? Lately it seems to be happening more often. Anyone know why this happens? As to what is going on in the body and causing this symptom?

Take care,
Karen

p.s. probably going to be asking a few questions about symptoms as this is all so new to me (diagnosed only a week and a half ago)(in pain 5 months now).... so please bare with me.
cndangel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (03-13-2011)