View Single Post
Old 03-13-2011, 02:32 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Dear Waves,
I wnt to hunt down the ds9 convo. I didn't watch those ST shows more than threee or four times, but I do get linearity.
Quote:
Sisko: [on the image of his dead wife on the Saratoga] I don't know if you can understand. I see her like this, every time I close my eyes. In the darkness, in the blink of an eye, I see her... like this.
Jennifer Prophet: None of your past experiences helped prepare you for this consequence.
Sisko: And I have never figured out how to live without her.
Jennifer Prophet: So, you choose to exist here.
[Sisko nods]
Jennifer Prophet: It is not linear.
Sisko: [sobs] No. It's not linear
Filing is the opposite of branchy and why some people can't do it. They can't even use files after someone has set them up. I'm talking about people --- nothing related to mood or where they are in their head -- some people can't file. They are too branchy in terms of their make up .....but I think that you are talking about elevated mood . . . . another kind of branchy, but still branchy.

I did read both posts here on this thread and others. It's hard for me to respond because when my brain gets to a place where I can't trust it, I am usually in depression -- or at least deeep anxiety.

Thinking about your hair: it grows back, so if you want to cut it again go ahead. I'm wondering if it is usually your history to leave it a lone and let it grow when you are depressed and to cut it when you are not.

-->>> Find ways to remember to take your meds. Do that for me, please.

I appreciate your talk of what you enjoy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waves View Post
being branchy is fun but sometimes the branches run into each other it's weird. or intertwine.
~ waves ~
Keep taking care of yourself.

M.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-13-2011), OhKay (03-13-2011), waves (03-13-2011)