View Single Post
Old 03-13-2011, 03:06 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Smile

i agree but it's like filing is a process that makes branchy into linear if you know what i mean?

so it's like a sort of behavioral zyprexa... file, file, file... squeze those thoughts into a line.... a file... i mean the latin root for 'file' is line you know.. or "thread"... lol.... sequence.

if you saw how i orgnaized papers or filed you would not say it was a linear process though anything but i got a lot done though.... tween clothes and christmas and fiels i have 4 more boxes ready for the cellar, altered my pants, changed wardrobe for spring, showered and cut my hair. and cooked and stuff a good bit, helped out.

i forgot to write my status!!!! argh!!! she said monday was fine i wonder if can still get it togehterh tonight before i forget everythign tomorrowi have a sparring match with my boss... LOL ... could turn into boiled blood too, place yer bets folks.... faites vos jeux..... i did i neve rhave nanything to say sigh but it is a good thing technicallly - i mean this status thing. organized. sheesh now they had to start.

~ waves ~
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-13-2011), Brokenfriend (03-13-2011), OhKay (03-13-2011)