View Single Post
Old 03-13-2011, 07:22 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

That doesn't ring a bell...there are so many tests that the PM doc and the rheumatologist asked me if the neurologist had done and all I could say was no. The rheumatologist is running some blood work but that is just to screen for inflammation conditions and she expects them all to come back normal.

I just feel like someone is dropping the ball here. I've been to the ER twice through this thing and both times they've just said I have to wait until I can see another doc (they usually give me something to try to help with the pain and something to bring m heart rate down and then it's time to go home). The neurologist's office was able to get me in the day after my MRI so I would think if I call on Monday I should be able to get an appointment for Tuesday or Wednesday. In the mean time I can have the PM doc's office send her records and recommendations to the neurologist and call my family doc to see if he can get involved too.

I figure that even if I CAN'T get into the hospital sooner then at least maybe they could run some more tests in the mean time so I would feel like I was doing something to try to figure out what is wrong with me.

I am making a list of all the things you guys are saying btw...I find that I have to go in with a list of questions/things to discuss with the doctor otherwise I forget to ask things or get too startled by something. And lately I take someone with me to help be my advocate too. There's just too much going on with me...plus...my thinking isn't always so clear.

Thanks again...I am hoping to get this all resolved soon. CRPS in my left ankle is bad enough...I don't need all this other nonsense...
catra121 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
fmichael (03-13-2011), Jomar (03-13-2011)