View Single Post
Old 03-13-2011, 07:31 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

PNGUY,

So ive been around here since November when my symtoms started rather suddenly after a lot of sports. Tingling in hand, zapping in foot, muscle twitching, heart palpatations, etc. Im 31 and male by the way.

About a month ago, after 5 doctors and waxing and waning symptoms a new neuro ran some test and said my B6 was high and the probably cause of my symptoms. It had never occured to me that a simple multi vitamin could cause this. I was skeptical and posted on this board the same thing you are.

Well i stopped all supplements and have noticed steady improvement of my symptoms since. In this past month ive had a lot of time to think about my symptoms. Well when this all started i stopped all vitamins, 5 weeks later felt better for 3-4 days and then symptoms came back. Guess what i started doing right around that time... TAKING MY VITAMINS!!

Stupidly i didnt put 2 and 2 together and continued taking the vitamins and saw my symptoms get worse and worse. Luckily i wasnt taking the B-Complex daily or it would have been horrible. Now 1 month post vitamins and im feeling better enough (although long ways to go) to say the vitamins most likely were the cause.

I should also mention ive found other people with the exact same symptoms and dx. Even one lady that was taking the same vitamins Emergen-C.

Whose to say its purely the B6 or something else. All i know is im only going to take supplement when i know my body needs them for now on. Hopefully i can make a full recovery... If i were you id definately drop the B6 for a while.

Steve
brohar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote