View Single Post
Old 03-13-2011, 07:38 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I agree with fmichael, see if you can get the pm dr to put her recommendation that you stay at the hospital in writing and that way if your neurologist is still not doing much you can maybe bypass him. I can't believe you also have had a fever this whole time and you are still in limbo. I'm so sorry that you are needlessly suffering. I know you are in Illinois so if you need a good dr that will actually take care of you then I would recommend Rush University's pain management sector (312-942-6631). They can usually get you in within a week and will probably admit you right away. They have the best treatments in the whole state (including ketamine). Please work really hard on making some progress tomorrow and fight like your life depends on it, as that might actually be the case. It makes me sick to hear how you are being treated (or lack of care in your case). Time is of the essence with CRPS and especially with all your other alarming symptoms. My heart goes out to you and you will be in my prayers and thoughts. Also, if your not in chi town or Rush is to far for you to travel to please let me know because I have a couple other Dr's that I can suggest that are in the suburbs of Chicago.
Gentle hugs xoxoxo
Sarah
Swatgen27 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
fmichael (03-13-2011)