View Single Post
Old 03-13-2011, 10:05 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default I've no desire to usurp Mrs D's knowledge? But.. B-6

Can and does cause complications. My own experience was in trying lots of supplements? And it seemed that many [too many?] just added an extra boost of B-6 to what ever it is I wanted... I changed to pre-natal vitamines that avoid the OD of B-6 and am doing better for the change in just that multi vitamin..
Here is something from the NIH about B-6 overdoses...
http://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/vitaminb6
I believe it's pretty comprehensive... use it well. As a guideline?
Lood for copies of your tests, Ask, or DEMAND them? But they can be soo useful in learning how well your body is taking in what ever you are putting into it... Look for the ****** after any test results [meaning too high or too low] they are flags for you. Some you can do for yourself with supplements? Others mite not be so easy to assess. Good luck in this project. Because it CAN be a project!
Do not give up! Keep asking pesky questions... how else are we ALL to get any answers at all?
And, Don't forget, some of us have 'canes'? Weapons of sorts... Never use them, but the thought of it at times is soooo.... wonderful? Granted, I love my own docs, but at times? I'd like to expect them to come into an exam room with crash helmets incase we get 'testy'!
Keep faith in yourself and keep AT IT! - !!!!!'s - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote