View Single Post
Old 03-13-2011, 10:06 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubious View Post
Also sounds like a brachial stretch injury as well. Any reason he didn't do stellate ganglion blocks?
Honestly I don't know. I just had a MRI done on Thursday and tomorrow morning I am going for EMG/NVC. So maybe after these tests they are going to become more aggressive with my pain treatment. They have mentioned trigger point injections to me and blocks...but no word to when I will be receiving them as of yet.

I know the MRI that was done last week was to check my cspine and my brachial plexus.

It seems the doctors are finally all getting on the same page and now focusing more on treatment then trying to figure out what was going on. My family doctor is the one that first started saying almost 2 months ago she felt it was CRPS. Of course workers comp has been fighting that diagnoses all the way. But just a week and a half ago a Neurologist confirmed it was CRPS and last week a physical medicine doctor also confirmed it.

With any luck, Workers Comp will now allow me to get the treatment I should be and start my path to recovering.

Take care,
Karen
cndangel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote