View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 04:56 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Dr. Hoosemand in Fl, but he's retired....his research on the RSD puzzle is dead on. My GP is the only dr in my area that has been sympathetic to my condition. He has MS and is very knowledgeable about my case in particular because I was born with Cerebral Palsy. He feels that I have had RSD for many more years than first thought, because of the multiple surgeries on my legs. He has my meds just right at the moment and if gas and daycare wasn't so high, I would probably be able to go back to work. I have found that selling on Ebay is supplementing our income just fine and doesn't cause me any stress.

Three years with RSD and the family has FINALLY come to terms with it and our lives have a different routine. Last week, I had a flare and only slept two hours a day. Saturday I was so exhausted that I slept for fourteen hours and the whole family left me alone. Three years ago that would have NEVER happened.

So, finding the right doctor and having them meet with your family is key to "living" with RSD
cindi1965 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote