Thread: Update
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 12:47 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Update to the Update

I have had my seventh Block and as with the first 2 it seems to be working. I have also been told by my OS that I would not be able to return to my Job of Injury for at least a year I'm determined to prove him wrong I cant afford to loose my job or medical I cant see it. I'm gonna fight to the bitter end and if after I try it does not work I will conceed, but not before Please pray for me as I go through these trails as I pray for all of you. The last appt. I felt as if the Nurse case manager was the patient and I wasnt even in the room.....grrrrrr
... Other news I have finally consulted with a attorney who reminded me that they dont pay for pain... I expressed to her my concern was for medical care. he will be reviewing my file and advising me if they will take my case. If anyone has advice or info please feel free to ring in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreaB View Post
I have know had my 6th Block and the last 2 didint work that well this one has taken the pain down a noch but of course it is not completely gone. I was speaking with the Dr. that does the blocks and he told me " that I need to start thinkin if the blocks are working well enough to keep doing them and that I should know that nothing will take the pain away completely just make it a little better " while speaking to him he said I may never be able to do my old job again and that I slowly need to ween of the PT, meds and blocks. I WAS SO CONFUSED.....this is my interpetation " GET OFF YOUR AZZ AND GO BACK TO WORK CAUSE YOU WILL ALWAYS BE IN PAIN". I want to go back to work my fear is that the pain will have me calling in regularly and I will loose my job anyway as my profession is driving and I cant take pain meds while doing that. I also asked him where there other treatments and he said now was not the time to talk about it. At my last visit with the PM Dr. I left lookin cause he said to me that it will take a year but all this will go away saying like I wont have CRPS I'm not sure what to do If anyone can share I would appreciate it as although I dont post much I do read lots since I dont sleep well. I forgot to mention that I begin neurontin 7days ago and I'm not sure that is doing anything but I will continue as they said it takes a bit to reach right dosage. I know that Im all over the place, but thats where I am all over the place. THANKS FOR BEING HERE>
DreaB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote