Old 03-15-2011, 04:31 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AynaDee View Post
I couldn't agree more!

I hate the shots, I don't feel they're working, I feel they're doing more damage than help. I hate the other drugs on the market that cause manic moods, depression, weight gain, thrush, and many other problems.

I hate that they charge so much for the medication when we don't know if it's going to work.

I hate that when money is donated to find a cure for MS, the money is used for paying employee's, for their luncheons and for more info on the drugs instead of RESEARCHING THE DISEASE AND UNDERSTANDING IT FIRST.

Why are we looking for a cure before we even really know what MS is?

Don't get me wrong, I want a cure for this lifelong disease, I really do, but I would much rather have a better understanding of what the disease is in itself before we get a cure.

I hate MS and what it's done to my body.
And I hate the pharmaceutical drugs for what they have done to my body.

It's genuinely a catch 22, and that's lame.

BOOOOO!!!!! to MS
I agree 100% with everything you just said! I no longer get excited when a new article or publication talks about "new research" because it seems to all be researching stuff that's been researched a hundred times before. Or they make a huge "announcement" that it's been determined that people with MS have pain. DUH! Tell me something I don't know.
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AynaDee (03-17-2011), Debbie D (03-15-2011), Jappy (03-15-2011), Jodylee (03-21-2011), jprinz99 (04-01-2011), NeuroNixed Craig (03-16-2011), SallyC (03-15-2011)