View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 05:17 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thank you for your posts. Reading them has given me much to ponder and I feel very supported.

I know deep down that this isn't going to go away just like that. I think I'm at a cross roads regarding how I handle things and the choices I make.

Sometimes the PCS seems to be getting better, then I notice a gradual decline. I have lots of love around me but it's not well understood, is it, so it feels like a bit of a lonely condition to have sometimes. My husband is great, but he has to go away a lot with work. I'm pretty bad right now and really lost it earlier, feeling dizzy, exhausted and panicky, and ended up shouting at the kids. My husband's on a 10 day trip to Asia and my mum was tied up so couldn't come an help for a few days as she sometimes does. I think it's pushed me beyond what I can cope with.

I hit my head while my house was being remodelled, on site as it happens, and we're barely straight from the building work and resulting chaos. I dream of the day the house will be fit enough to be able to cut corners. My 5 year old has complex respiratory diseases and is allergic to house dust too so I feel I have to keep on top of the cleaning in case it irritates her. She's getting better gradually though and generally we're enjoying less stress in our lives than we have for year,s on that level at least.

But this PCS is getting to me and I try to deny that most of the time.

I will continue to endeavour to make the right choices so a healthy balance for me resumes. I'm far from it at the moment, I fear.

Hope you had a good day.
Ali B is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote