View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 06:20 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default "found' my shower

I mentioned here I think that I was working the issue of why I still am not getting aid with showering. Get this!! After all the calls over at least a couple months and even calling the state governing body yesterday to explore reporting my agency it turns out it was there all along!

I dont know how many of you know the 'wordage' of agencies but here is the short explanation. It was written up last October when I started under HHA services. The bigger part of my services are under homemaker like groceries and laundry. When my worker Kara today got an angry call from the agency saying they were gonna stop my services on Monday, this was again discussed. She went to the folder with my written plan that has my carbonless copy and there it was! It has been there all along. 3 different nurses have signed it. The copy to it would be at their facility. So in all my calls how did this not get looked at?

But she then showed me her schedule which defines a visit as homemaker or HHA. She has never been given a sched with me for HHA time even tho I had involved around this asking is today the day we can start to shower.

I had left a message last nite with my DHS worker taking a stand on smelly me still getting no answer from these people. I said I need a new agency. I said I know they arent rated and I would like Comfort Care that has a good rating. She called my daughter to day and said yes.

HHA means home health aide.
Annie59
Annie59 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote