View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 08:05 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default This is going to sound crazy, but is it really MS?

I was given another diagnosis today concerning myback. I have to disagree with the doc on this one. He claims Schuermann's Disease. Which is a curvature of the spine. But he tells me that my Xrays show my spine is not curved. Makes no sense. He also claims my back is not broken and the Schmorl's nodes are from the Schuermanns. And he tells me he does not think there was a fracture to begin with. So how the heck did the Disc magically appear inside of the bone if the bone never broke?!?!?

Upon researching all of this hubbub... I discovered that one cause of the Schmorls nodes could be thyroid related. Prior to MS dx, I was given a Graves Disease dx. Thyroid was killed and then came back to life and is hyperactive again.

Then it was MS which has since turned to PPMS. + Graves+ Bipolar+ Degenerative Joint+ Degenerative Disc+ Neurogenic Bladder + Possible Schuermanns +??

I have to question if it is possible at 30 yrs old for my body to have so many things going on at once or if the doctors are missing something. I am wondering if it really is all of these things or if it could be a simple answer of one thing that is actually wrong with me that makes all of these other things pop up.

Am I crazy?

I am not spoiled!
legzzalot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dejibo (03-16-2011), dmplaura (03-16-2011), Lady (03-16-2011), SallyC (03-15-2011)