View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 05:41 AM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Smile Hello VodKanockers!

So glad you've found our little corner of the cyberhood ......
Glad to see your screen name brought a chuckle to Saffy cute

Thank you for sharing a bit about yourself - and I see you've found the TOS forum. I just love this place! The downside is that it is 'pain' that brings us all together.....but the UPside is that it's a wonderful discovery to find out we aren't 'alone' in our battles.
I come from a small community and NObody seems to comprehend this horrid pain battle I've been fighting......geeze, and you've been going at this for 14 years! I'm on year 7 i think........

I'm happy for you that you finally landed on a diagnosis (that sounds wierd to say ..... to be 'happy' for TOS but you know what I mean)
I was first told I had 'Fibromyalgia' also (same as what you shared over on the TOS forum)......but I knew that couldn't be it.
My ordeal is with my lower limbs.

When are you going to have your surgery? That would be fantastic if it would help you get your life back! Meanwhile, it sounds as tho you've fared pretty well with the SCS.
Please stick around! Your input will be great - and you'll meet lots of us with many different stories on how we ended up with these little 'wonder buzzers'
I need to learn more about TOS - most of my issues are with lumbar and legs.... There are quite a few here who have cervical SCS's......

It's great to have you!

Rae
Rrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark56 (03-16-2011)