View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 03:00 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Mark,

Thank you for your reply. You always have so much information. I know that my B12 level was checked. I'm not sure about folate.

My blood pressure is normally a little on the low side. I have never checked it when I have a migraine. Would it be higher or lower?

I take vitamin D3, and I also take omega-3's, but I somehow can't stomach them when I'm having a bad headache. So the omega-3's are sometimes neglected.

I do take a sublingual liquid vitamin B-complex, because I have trouble taking the pill form of B-complex.

I do see both a chiropractor and a physical therapist. My chiropractor is also a kinesiologist. (She does muscle testing to see what your body needs.) The physical therapist that I see does cranial sacral massage. Both women help me immensely.

It's just that this PCS has made my brain so sensitive. I did have migraines before, but never like this. Now anything brings on a migraine. I am hoping that as the brain heals (too slowly for my taste), the migraines will get better.

I defintiely agree with you that trying to heal the whole brain is the way to go, but the migraines are killing me. I have tried many things before I considered the Botox. I took a headache class. I am taking vitamins and herbs, etc., etc.

I am so sorry about your friend that has suffered for 20 years with headaches. That is horrible.

Thanks you so much for your input.

ShellyK
ShellyK is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote