View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 04:37 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

dear bizi

thank you. i will try to explain. but if you don't understand don't worry. it is hard to explain it right. and it might make your heaspin so siddown.

i have a contract with company A through end june. they rented my services to company B (without whom, company A doesn't want a hire) who similarly rented my services to company C. my boss that you don't like is a guy at company C. if he doesn't want a person he can tell them get me someone else. if they can't convince him otherwise, they will get him someone else and give me a month's notice (that's what my contract says i'm due).

my contract btw is only cross-signed, not full-signed which is weird - he said so he didn't have to register it? but he's withholding taxes... and goes through the other guy.... so i don't think it could be a fraud thing . i thinki better check that out..... now i'm owwrried.

but if he left me home from one day to the next i dount id' have much recourse. not that wouldn't cost me 5 x the worth. he alrady shorted me on december... made me think sick was not deducted even if we were using a temporary contractual form, instead - he deducted it. that is company A guy, but this the same guy that kept calling me to go interview places when nobody else called. company B guy (the boogie woogie bugle boy) seems pretty bottom line oriented but not to throwing someone who is doing their job ok at the whim of a client - i think he would probably try to place me elsewhere in the company. but my cactus-hold boss knows a lotta bigwigs in there. if he wants me out i'm out, pretty sure, not postive.

~ waves ~
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-17-2011), OhKay (03-18-2011)