View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 07:23 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Thank you both for caring. I feel better today but knowing I have to wait just iritates me no end. Chrome is a browser Google made, they have an Operating System that is basically a browser but I don't know more about it because I wasn't selected for their public beta test. I do have sound, when I need it, its just on little ear buds and not speakers like I am used to so I can only wear one so I can hear the kiddo or Jack and not get lost in the computer....

I'm doing better this morning, I think getting it out here helped. Jack doesn't understand of course but he pretty much has his whole ROOM as off limits so how CAN he understand? All are good ideas waves, thanks, there used to be a group here in town parents of kids with autism would meet up but it stopped because the place they held their meetings was being renovated.

Anyway, I stopped therapy because my tdoc retired in December, so I decided after 12 years without a real break I was gonna take one. I can restart it anytime I want to, but for now even with this stress I don't feel the need for establishing a new tdo yet.

"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-17-2011), OhKay (03-18-2011), waves (03-17-2011)