View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 07:58 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default How do you describe it?

So I am filling out what should be my LAST daily activities questionaire. And I am stuck. Like most people, I do not perform the same activities daily. And like most people with MS, each day could be very different. I have days when I sleep all day because I am exhausted, I have days where I am superwoman, and I have days that I push myself to the brink of insanity just to make it thru to bedtime.

How do I describe this on this little form that only gives me 3 little lines to answer?

It is just so frustrating that I have tried to train my brain to not think of the things I cannot do and to focus on what I CAN do, and now I have to point out to these schmucks all of the things I cannot do. This sucks.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! In a mood.

There is solace found in the fact this will be my LAST one of these and my LAST audit report and we have court in less than a month.

I will be so happy when this is over. OH, and the state has called a witness from the rehab center (that I have never been to) to refute all of my testimony about this disease and how it effects ME. I love that a stranger can tell you how something is effecting the inside of my body.

I am not spoiled!
legzzalot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (03-17-2011)