View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 09:13 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Sorry you are feeling so down. You are at the right spot though to get support. Many of us if not all of us feel the same as you do. Although I have generalized weakness and hoarseness, I have learned to pretend that I am well. My doctor says I will not have a MG crisis. I do however have trouble breathing if I exert myself too much, but then it calms down. It is like you are in a world all your own. I have found that people are not really concerned with your well being outside of family. And then, family don't fully understand because they can't see the illness. This forum gives the most support that I have found. I have days that I am so tired I feel like staying home from work but I go ahead and go. I have found when I take a few days off I can tell the difference in me, but I have to work. I take my medicine, but what my dr. said is to live a normal life. For some of us, we don't know what normal is anymore. No living solutions there. Listen to your body and take one day at a time. You will be able to make it, it just has to be on your terms and no one elses. I also was checked for the same things you were and thankful my came out MG. I think of it this way. You are the driver of the bus; you have to stop and get gas every so often; then you either can take the scenic route or the freeway with road rage. Sorry if this don't make sense to you. It's just my way of coping. I do hope you get to feeling better. I know you will. Take care of yourself. busy
busybusy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote