View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 11:53 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

I don't remember if I had to do a good day/bad day thing. But, I got approved on my 1st appeal so the paperwork may be different.

Anyhow, on my appeal paper I wrote down everything! Like textures of clothes irritating me so much I had to just take them off - shoes are out of the question as are panty hose for work - how much I fell - needed help getting in to the shower and brushing my hair - need for naps - in ability to read well and comprehend what I read - etc., etc. When I reviewed what I wrote, I saw words that were missing, or wrong words (like their instead of there), and things like that. I left it as it was as that showed where I was cognitively at that time.

Put everything down that effects your daily living. If you can't lift a gallon of milk, write it down. If you can't climb stairs, write it down. If you can't make it more than an hour without using the bathroom, laying down, changing positions, etc., write that down.

Oh, and yeah, use a separate piece of paper. Just be sure to write the number of the question or rewrite the question so they know what you are responding to.

As for the State pulling in a witness, you may have to meet with that person prior and/or they will be at your deposition if you give one. And honestly, given your medical history, I don't see how the witness could refute your case. Talk to your lawyer about this as this is too important to just let it go.

Wishing you the best of luck!!!
tkrik is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dejibo (03-17-2011), legzzalot (03-17-2011), SallyC (03-17-2011)