View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 11:57 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks for sharing your experiences/checking in with me! You guys are the best!

I got my acthar today, and have a nurse coming over this afternoon to show me how to take the injections.

I have never been so excited to get on pharm drugs, but this flare has just spiraled out of control. I'd say 85% of my body is numb, having difficulties walking (must go very slow, dig my toes into the floor as I walk, and hold the walls), in the last two days I have developed some goofy cognitive issues. Bad because I was giving back the wrong amount of change at work, sending people to one room then sending their time to another. On top of that everything in my body hurts SO bad right now, and all of my muscles feel so tight, cramped, and constricted.

Yesterday while I was working, I started feeling really funny, then my peripheral vision cut out, so I walked to the front of the store to cool down and had to book it to the bathroom, got sick, then they made me go home.

I have today/tomorrow off, but I am actually considering having people cover saturday/sunday shifts for me. I am thinking I shouldn't be working right now, at least that's definitely what my body is SCREAMING at me.

MS honestly makes me want to cry sometimes. It just gets to be way too many problems all at once, it's overwhelming. Sometimes I wonder, if my insides feel this aged at the age of 23 what am I going to feel like when I am 33?! scary stuff.

Thanks again everyone!
AynaDee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barb02 (03-17-2011), SallyC (03-17-2011)