View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 03:07 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Dear Atma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atma Namaste View Post
In retrospect, the first six years was really no problem --- just the right hand tremor, take the Sinemet and for most of the day you don't have Parkinson's. Then I started feeling dis-integrated, and it got a little challenging. Primarily it was my right side that was affected, but could compensate with the left. With the reference of Janice Walton Hadlock's research, I was able to reduce the Sinemet to 400mg a day, lessening the dyskenesia and falling. At the ten year mark, my left side was suddenly affected, too, and I began having real problems turning over in bed at night, loosing my balance and falling, feet curling up making it difficult to walk.

My question of the day is: Why did it take ten years to develop in my left side?

It's wonderful to have found this community of deep thinking researchers -- there is so much nonsense out there regarding Parkinson's!
You pritty well say it all ! and according to the medical establishment standard you are a "great" example of success of tha l-dopa (and similar) treatment. Many of us on this form don't buy this and considering alternative ways of healing and adaptation with complete disinterest and even resistance from our neurologists.
Welcome on board
Imad