Thread: I am P***ED!
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 07:16 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Big Pharma won't hide it, because they are not looking for it, or researching for it, "The Cure."

All their research is going into treatment only drugs. Which people take, and then are afraid to stop taking them. They suffer the side effects yet aren't really sure the drugs are working, or if it is the nature of their MS to run this course.

Psychological blackmail. "Are you darned if you do, and darned if you don't?" Then you better take some more meds to help with the side effects of the drug you are taking, then another side effect, and another drug, until you are taking an arsenal.

I have been there for most of my 30 years of MS. Avonex, Copaxone, drugs to help with these side effects. Add Neurontin by the bucket load, Zanaflex, anti-tremor meds, Provigil, Amadadine, Mysoline (sp?), and tons more. I have all the receipts.

My Liver and skin-sites hated these drugs. I was more cog-fogged, or in a drug hangover all day too. I just gave up and weaned off everything. Nothing happened. Hmm

I waited a few years and then went on LDN. It was my choice, mine. I still can't spell, or type well, for crapola, but I was never good at those, so I don't think I will win any spelling bee's in the future either. Lol

May happiness be at your door. May it knock early, stay late, and leave the gift of good health behind.

"Life is what it is". We can only focus on controlling those things we can control, we must let go of the things we can't.
Lady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AynaDee (03-18-2011), Dejibo (03-18-2011), Kitty (03-18-2011), SallyC (03-17-2011)