View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 04:25 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xoe22 View Post
Ok, got a concusion almost 2 weeks ago. You can read my other post for details. Well, in the last five days my headaches have been worse. I have been trying to resume somewhat normal activity this week( Still not working out or practicing) If I go to the store or do almost anything I get very bad headaches. I do not seem to be recoveing as fast as I thought I would. Alot of the symptoms I was deal with like dizziness and balance issues have gone away. But these headaches are real bad. My CT scan I had at the ER on the 5th of March was clear. Does anybody have suggestions about what I could do to help myself? And why would my headaches be worse on this the second week.
Hi there,

My concussion was 2 months ago and I still get headaches most days....If I try to do just a little too much they amp up and get really bad!

You say you have been trying to get back to normal a bit this week - that might be why the headaches are worse. The actual limits of what you can do without making symptoms worse are probably quite a bit less than you think but you need to find out what they are.

Maybe try and make some notes of what seems to make things worse, it can be things you wouldn't think would make a difference. If you do this you might spot a pattern. Any kind of worry or stress, no matter how little, will do it as well I've found.
JaneLdn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote