Thread: I am P***ED!
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 01:09 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I simply couldnt take it anymore. I felt horrible! I couldnt think, my skin was in horrific condition, and the dents were getting larger by the day. I have constant attacks of pancreatitis, and gastro paresis, and so many other issues. I couldnt think, I was so exhausted I couldnt get out of bed most days and if I did I was back in it by noon. PJs were my uniform. I begged for more than a year to be released, and got stories about how risky my behavior was, and scare tactics to my DH who really isnt educated on this...I feel soooooo much better since laying down my needles. Ask ViseeYou. She saw the dramatic transformation.

If you feel your DMD is working for you, then keep taking it. The side effects are worth it. No one else can tell you what this will or wont do for YOUR MS. they say MS is like a finger print. no two of us have the same one. For me I am so relieved to have some of my life back! I can walk down the street without being winded and suffering chest pains. SCary how far gone I was.

Did my MD keep me on it to make money? I would be quite angry if I thought that was true. I think he seriously kept me on it because its the ONLY tool he has to offer me. Past that, im flying blind, and riding bareback and the only thing he can do is treat my sx. I think he wants to offer me better things, but thus far, none have arrived.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AynaDee (03-18-2011), Lady (03-26-2011), SallyC (03-18-2011)