View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 05:40 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevesworldnyc View Post
I just registered for this site today, after lurking for a few hours and checking it out. I had a reconsideration of a not favorable ruling hearing a couple of days ago and I think it went well, but I won't be un-stressed until I see money in the bank. I've been retired on disability pension since Jan 2008. Out of work since 2007 on short term disability. The judge didn't ask the vocation expert anything and stopped my testimony partway through, telling my attorney that he had enough info to make his decision. My attorney says that's a good thing. I have 8 bad discs, sciatica, peripheral neuropathy, hiv, migraines, shooting pain down right arm and right hand doesn't work part of the time. Oh, and chronic kidney stones from the topomax. I also take oxycodone, tizanidine, ambien, frova, atripla, metaprolol, marinol, combivent, use a nebulizer for athsma, and crestor for lipid disorder related to the hiv.
I hope for the best, and keep positive thinking, but it's been over 3 years that they owe me for now, and I really need this income. I don't choose to sit home all day over working. I've always worked and I had a good union job with job security. I didn't give it up because I wanted to. I did it because I had to.
oh oh looks like we got another that just got @#*!!! by the "Fed".if you read some of the earlier responses here you will see that a lot of us are like you or the same situation.but me and you are probably more closer than the rest here.i to have been out of work all most as long as you have.and i have been union like you to(30yrs "lockheed").i have shooting pain down both arms and i have 4 rupture disc to,kind of like you.but glad you stoped by
don1956 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote