View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 11:01 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Worse Than Cancer

UI'm glad to see others feel what this can impact on the very thing that makes one.....themself. I no longer feel I am the man I was before I fell. I battled cancer 16 years ago. It was stage 3 with a 50 50 chance. Atleast with cancer you make it or you don't. I'm grateful I made it. I never gave up. I don't know what to write to explain how much more devasting this pcs is. It is scary now after 3 months of crickets in my ears. My walking has improved. I feel better home alone than anywhere else. The healthcare here doesn't understand. I miss my ex girlfriend, she called me almost everyday for 2 months but i just handle any pressures or pleasure. I go to my doctor for sleeping pilss and he sends in the wrong meds so i'm stuck with the over counters that make you even mor draugy than you are when you get up. I have no money and they talk of stopping the workers comp they give me..that just make me all the better.My hands and feet get cold with my hands sometime go numbly and in about an hour they feel super hot. The headaches are almost constant but I find they aren't always the same. Sometimes its on the side then at the back. My eyes get sore, there was a point last month where they pained so bad i thought they were sinking into my skull sockets. I get a weird sensation at the bridge of my nose that seems like it extends down to my front teeth. This happens when my heart is beating hard. Not fast just hard. It feels like my nose is prmaturing growing faster. I wonder if there are hormones gone bad or not enough of something being made. The weird type of dizzy, strange feeling in my head is just that very weird. I find my eyes are starting to hurt more right now and my head. I think when i overuse my brain writing/thinking makes things worse.
survivor95 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote