View Single Post
Old 03-19-2011, 05:10 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelodyL View Post
So we went to NYC and when we got there the St. Patricks Day parade had just ended. All those people wearing crazy hats, and green costumes, what a sight?

But the meeting was very interesting. We had a guest there from Italy. She is studying in our country and her expertise is Studying the course of neuropathy in mice. It's only in the infant stage but wow, at least SOMEONE is doing something about neuropathy.

And the next meeting is sure to raise eyebrows. A chiropractor is coming to tell us all about this laser treatment he uses and he says it CURES NEUROPATHY.

Our support group leader is going to make sure he is not a con man or someone out to take any money. Steven always makes sure who our speakers are before they can speak to us. He investigates everything.

I told him 'We are going to pounce on this guy, you better believe we all will have questions for him".

For example, what kind of laser, where does the laser go, how does it help us with neuropathy pain? Steven said the chiropractor said he gets rid of ALL neuropathic pain.

Cannot wait till the next meeting and be advised I'll update everyone on what is said at that time.

Bye for now.

Melody
Hi Melody,

Is this a public type seminar meeting on neuropathy? If so I would greatly appreciate any information as I need to get educated on neuropathies. I have had RSD and PN for years but my doctors have always concertrated on the RSD and the injury I had and PN always takes a back seat. I'm at the point that the RSD is under control for the most part. I have been working PT for 2 years now, I am on disablity, but they allow a certain amount of dollars a month actually they advocate it. Anyway I am making it a priority this year to find out the last thing that is lingering from my injury. What I have found out is finding a doctor who in extremely knowledgable in this area and if they are do they want to try and fix it, I am not looking for treatments, pills I want a fix. Maybe I'm being ingnorant but I'm going to try and really put a big effort into it.

Anyway, again I would appreciate any information.

Gabbycakes
gabbycakes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote