View Single Post
Old 03-19-2011, 09:10 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I am amazed @ the things I took for granted before the physical limitations, not to mention the constant burning pain.Tying my shoes, I have just been able to do that however, I cannot tie them tight enough, so back to the slip on shoes. Can't button pants, zipper jackets etc. I love working, the structure of daily life keeps me in a good balance, HOWEVER, I could not imagine working now, with all of this going on. If the IC or anybody else wants me to work, then I am willing to let them find me a job within my restrictions (not even taking in account the CRPS) and see if I would last a couple hours. When you struggle to wipe your backside.......I would love to see what would fit my restrictions, taking all into account. I am 40 years old and have worked for 25 years and have a college degree, I would think that would show that I am not lazy or out to get the system...god knows, ten surgeries between both hands with permanent fusions, joints replaced, etc...is not my idea of a good time to sit home and collect half of what my paycheck was. Oh yea, then throw in the severe depression/anxiety...I would not wish this on anyone.....
Sonny1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote