View Single Post
Old 03-01-2007, 11:28 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default What Now?

I am satisfied with the strong connection between fibromyalgia and fluoride poisoning that I have documented. I need some time to digest the material I have presented. I also need some time to attend to personal matters I have neglected while researching this topic - I tend to be pretty obsessive about doing research on the web. After a few weeks or so, I hope to start a new thread on what things might be helpful for fibromyalgia/fluoride poisoning. Of course, if I come across anything helpful for establishing the connection between fibromyalgia and fluoride poisoning I will post it on this thread. But, from now on my focus will be on what might be helpful to sufferers of fibromyalgia/fluoride poisoning.

I would like to look into the following, among other things:

Avoiding:
fluorides, mercury, aluminum, and excess iron

Supplementing with:
aloe vera, alpha lipoic acid, apricot kernels, boron, raw cacao, chia seeds, coconut oil, vitamin D, glutathione (GSH Complex), colloidal gold, IP6, magnesium taurate, Neprinol, pine bark extract (eg. Moducare), sea buckthorn, SOD

Receiving:
massage, chiropractic care (particularly to areas that affect the base of the skull and uppermost vertebra)

Again, I wish to thank those who take the time to read what I have posted, and especially those who have posted responses. God bless you all.

wasabi

Last edited by wasabi; 03-01-2007 at 01:03 PM. Reason: forgot to mention massage and chiropractic, coconut oil, GSH Complex
wasabi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote