View Single Post
Old 03-19-2011, 12:32 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1956 View Post
oh oh looks like we got another that just got @#*!!! by the "Fed".if you read some of the earlier responses here you will see that a lot of us are like you or the same situation.but me and you are probably more closer than the rest here.i to have been out of work all most as long as you have.and i have been union like you to(30yrs "lockheed").i have shooting pain down both arms and i have 4 rupture disc to,kind of like you.but glad you stoped by
Thank you, I certainly hope so. I'm going crazy in my head thinking that I should have said or did something different, but what's done is done I suppose.

stevesworldnyc. Conditions: 4 cervical herniated discs, Peripheral Neuropathy, chronic kidney stones, Spinal Stenosis, 8 herniated discs (4 lumbar, 4 cervical), migraine headaches, sciatica, radiculopathy, HIV, lipid disorder, insomnia.

Meds: Oxycodone, metaprolol, Atripla, Tizanidine, Frova, Ambien, Dronabinol, Combivent, Topomax, Crestor, Albuterol Sulfate via nebulizer, Advair, Trimethobenzamide, Excedrin Migraine, and Miralax.
stevesworldnyc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote