View Single Post
Old 03-01-2007, 11:43 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Well, some meds DO state...

in that fine print things about taste and smell sensitivities.. usually in the fine print about either 'other or rare s/e's'.

Can I ask what brand of fish oil/omega oil you use? I've found using Wal-Mart brand vs. some specialty vitamin store brands does make a difference in terms of 'fishy smell' perceptions.

ON THE OTHER HAND...I've experienced a strange bit of improvement...after onset and for over 3-1/2 years the feet had stopped sweating. I must be improving as they are now sweating, tho intermittently. Sweating BIG TIME! With that comes smell, more than just sweat, I'm thinking as those glands have probably accumulated goodness knows WHAT in the interim. Just as long as it doesn't smell rotten [as in an abcess that breaks or cut that's gone infected], I would sort of half-heartedly rejoice?

I DO know that when I've OD'ed on Vit C, I can't tolerate anything acetic..at all!

Check the fine print on the meds and read it all, then web up various Vit/supplements w/Overdose and see what spits out. Warn you tho, your brain will probably spin. I keep doing it over and over, checking and rechecking, well, it can turn your brain to peanut-butter or worse. I just hope this helps you a little in-between other stress factors! - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote